- URL: Skelleftea (SFT)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +46 910 576-00
- Address: Skellefteå Airport, S-931 32, Sweden
- Operating company: Luftfartsverket (LFV)
- Parking: Paid parking is available.
- Directions by car: The airport is about 20 miles south of Skelleftea, near the town of Sjöbotten.
- Stations: Head for Skellefteå main station and then use a taxi or the shuttle bus which runs 90 minutes prior to every SAS flight.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.70%), Tuesday (15.56%), Wednesday (16.80%), Thursday (17.25%), Friday (14.99%), Saturday (6.76%), Sunday (10.94%)
- Alternative spelling: Skellefteå, Šeleftėjas, Šelefteo, Скеллефтеа, Шелефтео, Шеллефтео, Σκελεφτέα, シェレフテオ, 謝萊夫特奧, 谢莱夫特奥
The airport is about 20 miles southeast of Skelleftea. From Skelleftea use the main road 364 to Hjoggbölefors and then turn off onto the road to Sjöbotten. In Sjöbotten the airport is signposted. Alternatively from Skelleftea use the highway E-4 to Burea and then the road to Sjöbotten. Before and after every SAS departure and arrival there is a shuttle bus that serves the route airport-Skellefteå downtown.