- URL: Sivas (VAS)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 346 224 86-87
- Address: Sivas Havaalanı, Sivas, 58000, Sivas, Türkiye
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI / Turkish Air Forces Command
- Parking: Parking for approximately 30 cars.
- Nearby cities: Sivas (12 km), Tokat (63 km), Turhal (95 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located near the D-200/E88, about 14 miles north west of Sivas, on the road 58-80.
- Stations: Head for Sivas main station and then either take a taxi or a dolmus to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (21.09%), Tuesday (8.16%), Wednesday (19.05%), Thursday (10.20%), Friday (14.97%), Saturday (12.24%), Sunday (14.29%)
- Alternative spelling: Sêwaz, Sêwas, Siwas, Σεβάστεια, Сывас, Сівас, Сивас, سیواس, سيفاس, סיווס, სივასი, Սեբաստիա, スィヴァス, 錫瓦斯, 锡瓦斯
Airport opened in 1957 is located about 14 miles northwest of Sivas. From Sivas use the long-distance road D-200/E-88 (Siva-Yozgat Yolu) in a westerly direction to the junction on the road 58-80. Follow this for about 7 miles towards Yazıbaşı and then follow the signs to the airport grounds.
Rail and bus passengers head for head for Sivas main rail or bus station and then take a minibus (dolmus) or a taxi to the airport.