Airport Silver City
- URL: Silver City (SVC)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service telephone: +1 575 388-4554
- Address: Grant County Airport, P.O. Box 6, 188 Airport Road, Hurley, NM 88043, USA
- Operating company: Grant County
- Directions by car: From Silver City or Hurley on the US-Highway 180 southwards to the exit for the White Water Road and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak Rail Station is about 248 miles further north in Gallup, where there is a connection to the "Southwest Chief" line that runs from Chicago to Los Angeles.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.46%), Tuesday (12.20%), Wednesday (17.68%), Thursday (10.98%), Friday (25.61%), Saturday (7.93%), Sunday (9.15%)
- Alternative spelling: Grant County Airport, Силвер-Сити, Нью-Мексико, سيلفر سيتي، نيومكسيكو, シルヴァーシティ (ニューメキシコ州), 银城 (新墨西哥州)
The airport is about 5 miles south of Hurley or 18 miles southeast of Silver City. Motorists are best off taking the US-Highway from Silver City for 16 miles to the junction with the White Water Road and then follow the signs to the airport on Airport Road.