- URL: Siirt (SXZ)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 484 254 22-02
- Address: Siirt Havalimanı, Siirt Dilektepe Yolu, 56220 Pınarca Köyü / SİİRT/Siirt Merkez/Siirt, Türkiye
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI
- Parking: Parking facilities for 20 cars.
- Nearby cities: Siirt (11 km), Batman (64 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located near the D-965, approximately 8 miles northwest of Siirt, in the municipality Pinarca.
- Stations: The nearest train station is located about 14 miles further west in Kurt Alan.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.65%), Tuesday (5.88%), Wednesday (23.53%), Thursday (11.76%), Friday (11.76%), Saturday (17.65%), Sunday (11.76%)
The airport was opened in 1998 and is located about 8 miles northwest of Siirt, in the municipality of Pinarca. From Siirt please use the D-965 (Bitlis, Siirt Yolu) for 6 miles in a westerly direction towards Köprübasi and then follow the 56-77 to behind Pinarca, from here the airport is signposted.
Rail and bus passengers head for the central bus or train station in Siirt and then take a minibus (dolmus) or a taxi to the airport.