Airport Seattle/Tacoma Kenmore
- URL: Seattle/Tacoma Kenmore (KEH)
- Time zone: GMT -8
- Service telephone: +1 800 543-9595 / +1 425 486-1257
- Address: Kenmore Air Harbor, 6321 NE 175th Street, Kenmore, Washington - 98028, United States of America
- Operating company: Kenmore Air, Inc.
- Nearby cities: Bellevue (17 km), Seattle (17 km), Tacoma (58 km)
- Directions by car: The airport located in the northern bay of Lake Washington, near the highway 522.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Kenmore Air Seaplane Base, Kenmore Air Water Aerodrome, Кенмор-Эйр-Харбор, шт. Вашингтон (США)
Kenmore Air Harbor Seaplane Base Airport is an important seaplane landing site in the American state of Washington and is located in Seattle, the largest city in the northwestern United States.