Departures Santa Fe (SAF)Departures flight plan for Monday, September 20, 2021*
Arrivals Santa Fe (SAF)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, September 20, 2021*
Airport Santa Fe
- URL: Santa Fe (SAF)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service telephone: +1 505 955-2900
- Address: Santa Fe Municipal Airport, 121 Aviation Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87507, USA
- Operating company: City of Santa Fe
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Albuquerque (78 km)
- Directions by car: Interstate 25 to exit #276, then follow the signs to the airport on State Road 599.
- Stations: Trains to Lamy, which is 15 miles from the airport and then take the Amtrak shuttle bus.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.52%), Tuesday (14.26%), Wednesday (13.66%), Thursday (14.26%), Friday (14.26%), Saturday (14.69%), Sunday (14.35%)
- Alternative spelling: La Villa Real de la Santa Fé de San Francisco de Asís, Yootó, Санта-Фе (Нью-Мексико), Санта-Фэ, Σάντα Φε, סנטה פה, سنتا فه, سانتا فيه, แซนตาเฟ, सांता फे, 샌타페이 (뉴멕시코 주), 圣菲 (新墨西哥州), サンタフェ (ニューメキシコ州)
Most popular destinations from Santa Fe (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 8 miles south west of the city. Motorists are best off taking the south route on the Interstate 25. Follow this to exit #276 and then continue on State Road 599 (Veterans Memorial Highway) northwards; at the first junction turn left onto the State Road 284 and follow the signs to the airport. Motorists coming from the north take the US-Highway #84/285 and turn right onto the State road 599 just before Santa Fe. Then follow the signs to the airport.
There is no direct train line to Sante Fe. The nearest Amtrak Train Station is about 15 miles south in Lamy. A shuttle bus between Lamy and Santa Fe is operated by Amtrak.
From the Santa Fe Place Transit Center there is a daily bus #24 operated by the local public transport operator Santa Fe Trails to the Old Airport Road. From here the airport is only a few yards. Exact departure times are available locally.