- URL: Sanliurfa (GNY)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 414 378 11-11
- Address: GAP Uluslararası Havalanı Diyarbakır yolu 39. km
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI
- Parking: There is a car park for around 490 cars.
- Nearby cities: Şanlıurfa (34 km), Siverek (50 km), Adiyaman (65 km), Viransehir (80 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located near the roads D-885 and D390, about 24 miles northeast of Sanliurfa, between the municipalities of Yedikuyu and Gölgen.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.55%), Tuesday (14.55%), Wednesday (16.60%), Thursday (13.93%), Friday (13.93%), Saturday (13.93%), Sunday (12.50%)
- Alternative spelling: Şanliurfa - Gap Güney Anadolu Airport, Urfa, Şanlıurfa, شانلورفا, Шанлъурфа, אורפה, Riha
The airport was opened in 2007 and is located about 24 miles northeast of Şanlıurfa. From Şanlıurfa take the D-885/E-99 (Şanlıurfa, Diyarbakır Yolu) to the north in the direction of Hilvan to the junction with the D-390/E-99 and the 63-82 (Sanliurfa, Adiyaman Yolu. Continue in an easterly direction to just before the town of Ağızhan; from here the airport is signposted.