- URL: Samos (SMI)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +30 22730-87800
- Address: Samos "Aristarchos" International Airport, 83103 Pythagoreio, Samos Island, Greece
- Operating company: Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Izmir (83 km), Aydın (84 km)
- Directions by car: From Phythagoreio towards Pagondas and follow the signs to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.04%), Tuesday (17.34%), Wednesday (11.03%), Thursday (17.34%), Friday (13.04%), Saturday (16.48%), Sunday (10.74%)
- Alternative spelling: Sisam, Számosz, Самос, Σάμος, סאמוס, ساموس, サモス島, 사모스 섬, 薩摩斯, 萨摩斯岛
Most popular destinations from Samos (Flights per week )
The airport was opened in 1963 and is 1 mile west of, 10 miles south west of the islands capital of the same name on the gulf of Vathy. Drive from Pythagoreio to Pagondas and then follow the signs to the airport.
There is currently no shuttle bus to the airport. There are a number of taxis at the airport and in almost every town. Passengers who have booked a package holiday will normally be transferred to and from the airport by their tour operator.