Departures Saint John (YSJ)Departures flight plan for Friday, May 7, 2021*
Arrivals Saint John (YSJ)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, May 7, 2021*
Airport Saint John
- URL: Saint John (YSJ)
- Time zone: GMT -4
- Service telephone: +1 506 638-5555
- Address: Saint John Airport, 4180 Loch Lomond Road, Saint John, New Brunswick - E2N 1L7, Canada
- Operating company: Saint John Airport Inc.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking – about 280 spaces.
- Directions by car: The airport is on Treadwell Lake, on Highway 111 about 15 km or 9 miles north east of Saint John.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.03%), Tuesday (14.11%), Wednesday (13.32%), Thursday (13.15%), Friday (15.48%), Saturday (13.38%), Sunday (15.54%)
- Alternative spelling: Сент-Джон (Нью-Брансуик), セントジョン (ニューブランズウィック州), 세인트존 - 뉴브런즈윅 주, Σεντ Τζον (Νέα Βρουνσβίκη), Saint-Jean (Nouveau-Brunswick)
Most popular destinations from Saint John (Flights per week )
- Toronto - Lester B. Pearson International Airport (32, 31,07 %)
- Halifax International (31, 30,10 %)
- Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (24, 23,30 %)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (8, 7,77 %)
- other (7.77 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First opened in 1952, the airport is about 15 km or 9 miles northeast of Saint John, between the two lakes Latimer Lake and Loch Lomond. The airport is best reached via Canadian Highway 1 and 111, Loch Lomond Road also leads from Saint John to the airport.
There is a regular shuttle service between Saint John and the Airport. Alternatively, please take a taxi or rent a car.