- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 418 947-2766
- Address: Saint-Augustin Airport, Pakuashipi Community, Saint Augusti, Quebec - G0G 2R0, Canada
- Operating company: Government of Quebec
- Parking: Yes, parking is available
- Directions by car: The airport is south of the Pakuashipi Inuit settlement on the western banks of St. Augustine river.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (20.26%), Tuesday (19.39%), Wednesday (18.09%), Thursday (18.09%), Friday (20.26%), Saturday (1.30%), Sunday (2.60%)
- Alternative spelling: St. Augustin, Pakuashipi, Пакуашипи, Канада
Most popular destinations from Saint-Augustin (Flights per week )
The airport is across from Saint Augustine, on the western bank of the Rivière Saint-Augustin, and about 1 km south of the Pakuashipi Inuit settlement. Between Saint Augustine and the airport there is a regular ferry. For current departure times please enquire locally.