- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 418 947-2766
- Address: Saint-Augustin Airport, Pakuashipi Community, Saint Augusti, Quebec - G0G 2R0, Canada
- Operating company: Government of Quebec
- Parking: Yes, parking is available
- Directions by car: The airport is south of the Pakuashipi Inuit settlement on the western banks of St. Augustine river.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (18.46%), Tuesday (18.46%), Wednesday (18.46%), Thursday (18.46%), Friday (18.46%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (7.69%)
- Alternative spelling: St. Augustin, Pakuashipi, Пакуашипи, Канада
The airport is across from Saint Augustine, on the western bank of the Rivière Saint-Augustin, and about 1 km south of the Pakuashipi Inuit settlement. Between Saint Augustine and the airport there is a regular ferry. For current departure times please enquire locally.