Regular scheduled flights are operated to the Riga or to the capital Helsinki, from here further connections are available.
- URL: Rovaniemi (RVN)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: + 358 20 708 6506; +358 20 708 000
- Address: Rovaniemi Airport, PO Box 8182, 96101 Rovaniemi, Finland
- Operating company: Finavia
- Parking: Paid parking is available.
- Directions by car: The airport is northeast of downtown, near the state road 4/E-75 on the section from Rovaniemi to Napapiiri.
- Stations: Take the train to Rovaniemi, then use a taxi or "Golden Line" airport shuttle bus.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.84%), Tuesday (14.31%), Wednesday (15.38%), Thursday (15.01%), Friday (14.28%), Saturday (12.70%), Sunday (13.47%)
- Alternative spelling: Roavvenjárga, Rovaniemis, Rovanjemi, Рованіємі, Рованиеми, Ροβανιέμι, روفانيمي, רובניימי, ロヴァニエミ, 로바니에미, 罗瓦涅米, 羅瓦涅米
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Rebuilt in 1953, the largest airport in Lapland is about 5 miles north of downtown Rovaniemi. From Rovaniemi use the state road 4/E75 towards Napapiiri and follow the airport signs to the airport grounds.
Rail and bus passengers head for Rovaniemi main bus or train station and then use a taxi or "Gold Line" shuttle bus.