- URL: Rome-Ciampino (CIA)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 06 6 59 51
- Address: Aeroporto G.B. Pastine di Roma Ciampino, via Appia Nuova 1651, 00040 Roma Ciampino, Italia
- Operating company: Aeroporti di Roma SpA
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Rom (15 km), Latina (43 km), Terni (85 km)
- Directions by car: A90/E80 to exit N°23 then follow the signs to the airport or from Rome take the SS7 towards Castelli Romani.
- Stations: Trains to Roma-Termini and then the Terravision shuttle bus.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.36%), Tuesday (14.59%), Wednesday (14.08%), Thursday (14.45%), Friday (13.83%), Saturday (13.65%), Sunday (16.04%)
- Alternative spelling: Rome-Ciampino, Roma-Ciampino, Рим-Чампи́но, Рым-Чампіна, روما شيامبينو, 罗马-钱皮诺, ローマ・チャンピーノ, 로마 참피노
Most popular destinations from Rome-Ciampino (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is less than 10 miles south east of downtown Rome on the SS7. Passengers arriving by car please take the SS7 (Via Appia Nuova) towards Castelli Romani or the ring road A90/E80 to exit N°23, and then follow the signs to the airport for less than 1 mile.
Rail passengers take trains to Roma-Termini and then take Terravision airport shuttle to the departure terminal. The shuttle serves the airport at 20 to 30 minute intervals. From the main station Termini the city rail FR4 runs to Ciampino station, where there is also a shuttle bus that runs at hourly intervals.