Airport Rockland, ME
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 207 593-9323
- Address: Rockland-Knox County Regional Airport, 5 Airport Road, Owls Head, ME 04854, USA
- Operating company: Knox County
- Directions by car: From downtown Rockford on the State Road 73 for about 1 miles and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak Station is about 90 miles southwest in Portland, where there is a link to the "Downeaster" line, which runs from Portland to Boston.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Rockland-ME, Knox County Regional Airport, Рокланд (Мэн), ロックランド(メイン州), 罗克兰 (缅因州)
The airport is about 3 miles south of Rockland. Passengers arriving by car please take the US-Highway 1 to Rockford and in the centre turn onto the State road 73 southwards. After 1 mile take the turn off for the N.Shore / Ash Point Drive, where the airport is signposted.