- Time zone: GMT 3.5
- Service telephone: +98 (131) 77-26-974; 77-27-001
- Address: Rasht - Sardar Jangal International Airport, Boulevard Asir, Gilan Province, Iran
- Operating company: Ministry of Road and Transportation - Iranian Airports Holding Company
- Parking: Yes; there are plenty of parking spaces.
- Nearby cities: Rasht (5 km), Bandar-e Anzali (21 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is on the motorway 49, about 6 km or 4 miles north of the city.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.52%), Tuesday (15.73%), Wednesday (12.10%), Thursday (14.52%), Friday (16.94%), Saturday (12.10%), Sunday (14.11%)
- Alternative spelling: Rəşt, Rašt, Rešt, Reşt, Raszt, Rashjt, Решт, Рашт, رشت, Ռաշտ, რეშთი, ラシュト, 拉什特, रष्ट, 라슈트
Most popular destinations from Rasht (Flights per week )
Opened in 1969, the airport is about 6 km or 4 miles north of the capital and can be reached on the highway 49 towards Khomam.