Airport Punta Gorda
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 941 639-1101
- Address: Punta Gorda - Charlotte County Airport, 28000 A-1 Airport Road, Punta Gorda, Florida - 33982, USA
- Operating company: Charlotte County Airport
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long term parking.
- Nearby cities: Cape Coral (40 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the I-75 about 5 km or 3 miles south of downtown Punta Gorda.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak Station is in Tampa, where there is a connection to the Silver Star / Silver Meteor (New York - Miami).
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.01%), Tuesday (7.47%), Wednesday (9.40%), Thursday (16.15%), Friday (16.63%), Saturday (16.33%), Sunday (17.01%)
- Alternative spelling: Пунта Горда (Флорида), プンタゴルダ- フロリダ州, 蓬塔戈爾達-佛罗里达州, Charlotte County
Most popular destinations from Punta Gorda (Flights per week )
- Grand Rapids-MI (6, 5,31 %)
- Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport, MN (4, 3,54 %)
- Asheville, NC (4, 3,54 %)
- Chicago Rockford, IL (4, 3,54 %)
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, OH (4, 3,54 %)
- Flint, MI (3, 2,65 %)
- Allentown, PA (3, 2,65 %)
- Peoria-Bloomington, IL (3, 2,65 %)
- Springfield, IL (2, 1,77 %)
- Stewart International Airport (2, 1,77 %)
- other (69.04 %)
The airport is about 5 km or 3 miles from downtown Punta Gorda, near the Interstate #75. A shuttle service to downtown is currently not being operated, for the onward journey please use a taxi or rent a car.