Departures Portland, ME (PWM)Departures flight plan for Friday, April 23, 2021*
Arrivals Portland, ME (PWM)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, April 23, 2021*
Airport Portland, ME
- URL: Portland, ME (PWM)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 207-874-8877
- Address: Portland International Jetport, 1001 Westbrook Street, Portland, ME 04102, USA
- Operating company: City of Portland
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking.
- Directions by car: The airport can be reached via the Interstate 95 exit #46 or via the Interstate 295 using exits #1,2,3 or 5.
- Stations: By train to Portland Amtrak Station and then take bus number 5 from the bus station (Maine Mall) operated by METRO.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.90%), Tuesday (13.98%), Wednesday (14.38%), Thursday (14.69%), Friday (14.84%), Saturday (12.52%), Sunday (14.69%)
- Alternative spelling: Portland-ME, Портленд (Мэн), Портланд (Мейн), Πόρτλαντ (Μέιν), פורטלנד-מיין, پورتلند، مین, ポートランド (メイン州), 波特蘭 (緬因州), 포틀랜드 (메인 주), पोर्टलैंड (मेन), พอร์ตแลนด์ (รัฐเมน)
Most popular destinations from Portland, ME (Flights per week )
- New York - John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (48, 11,68 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (47, 11,44 %)
- New York - Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (46, 11,19 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (39, 9,49 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (37, 9,00 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (32, 7,79 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (31, 7,54 %)
- Baltimore-Washington International-Thurgood Marshall Airport, MD (31, 7,54 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (24, 5,84 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (17, 4,14 %)
- other (14.35 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 1 mile west of downtown Portland. Motorists take the Interstate 95 leaving at exit #46 or the Interstate 295 exits 1,2,3 or 5.
Rail passengers take the "Downeaster" line to Portland Amtrak Station and then, from the Portland Transportation Center nearby, catch bus #5 (Maine Mall) operated by the local public transport company METRO.