Departures Port Moresby-Jackson Field (POM)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, August 9, 2022*
Arrivals Port Moresby-Jackson Field (POM)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, August 9, 2022*
Airport Port Moresby-Jackson Field
The major airlines of the country, Air Niugini and Airlines PNG, have their base in Port Moresby and offer regular domestic flights to all commercial airports in Papua New Guinea such as Alotau, Balimo, Bululo, Fane, Itokama, Kiunga, Losuia, Mount Hagen, Rabaul, Tari or Wipim. International routes are regularly operated to Brisbane, Cairns, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Manila and Sydney.
- URL: Port Moresby-Jackson Field (POM)
- Time zone: GMT 10
- Service telephone: +675 324 4753 (Airport); +7222 2151 (Airlines PNG, Reservations); +675 321 2888 (Air Niugini)
- Address: Port Moresby International Airport, PO Box 1941, Boroko, National Capital District 11, Papua New Guinea
- Operating company: Civil Aviation Authority of Papua New Guinea + PNG National Airports Corporation Ltd
- Parking: Yes, there is plenty of parking available.
- Nearby cities: Port Moresby (4 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located near the Hubert Murray Highway, about 9 km or 5 miles northeast of downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.49%), Tuesday (12.38%), Wednesday (15.95%), Thursday (14.56%), Friday (14.76%), Saturday (14.30%), Sunday (12.57%)
- Alternative spelling: Pot Mosbi, Port Morsbi, Порт-Морсбі, Порт Морсби, Порт Морзби, Πορτ Μόρεσμπι, بورت مورسبي, پورت مورسبی, 莫尔兹比港, 莫爾茲比港, 포트모르즈비, ポートモレスビー, พอร์ตมอร์สบี, पोर्ट मोरेस्बी, פורט מורסבי, Պորտ Մորսբի
Most popular destinations from Port Moresby-Jackson Field (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located approximately 9 km or 5 miles north-east of downtown. It is easy to reach on the Hubert Murray Highway.