- URL: Poprad-Tatry (TAT)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +421 52-776 3875
- Address: Letisko Poprad-Tatry, Na letisko 100, 058 98 Poprad, Slovenska Republika
- Operating company: Letisko Poprad-Tatry a.s.
- Parking: Free parking
- Nearby cities: Košice (84 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is a few miles west of Poprad on the main road 534005.
- Stations: Take trains to Poprad-Taty station and then take a taxi to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (28.57%), Wednesday (9.52%), Thursday (28.57%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (33.33%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Tatry, Poprád, Poprad, Poprád, Πόπραντ, Попрад, פופרד, بوبراد, ポプラト, 波普拉德
Most popular destinations from Poprad-Tatry (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was opened in 1938 and is the highest lying airport in central Europe, at an altitude of 718 m. The airport is about 3 miles west of the city center and is located on the main road 534005.
Rail passengers please head for the main station (sl. Železničná Stanica) from Poprad and then use a taxi to the airport.