- URL: Poprad-Tatry (TAT)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +421 52-776 3875
- Address: Letisko Poprad-Tatry, Na letisko 100, 058 98 Poprad, Slovenska Republika
- Operating company: Letisko Poprad-Tatry a.s.
- Parking: Free parking
- Nearby cities: Košice (84 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is a few miles west of Poprad on the main road 534005.
- Stations: Take trains to Poprad-Taty station and then take a taxi to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (25.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (25.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (25.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (25.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Tatry, Poprád, Poprad, Poprád, Πόπραντ, Попрад, פופרד, بوبراد, ポプラト, 波普拉德
The airport was opened in 1938 and is the highest lying airport in central Europe, at an altitude of 718 m. The airport is about 3 miles west of the city center and is located on the main road 534005.
Rail passengers please head for the main station (sl. Železničná Stanica) from Poprad and then use a taxi to the airport.