- URL: Pescara (PSR)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 895 898 9512; +39 899 130 310
- Address: Aeroporto Internazionale d'Abruzzo, Via Tiburtina Km 229/100, 65131 Pescara, Italia
- Operating company: Società Abruzzese Gestione Aeroporto S.p.A. - SAGA
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, 500 spaces.
- Nearby cities: Pescara (5 km)
- Directions by car: Highway A14/E55 to exit "Pescara Ovest-Chieti" and then follow the signs to the airport on the SS5.
- Stations: Trains to Pescara Centrale, then bus 38 (GTM)
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.91%), Tuesday (15.28%), Wednesday (17.74%), Thursday (13.77%), Friday (16.04%), Saturday (11.89%), Sunday (10.38%)
- Alternative spelling: Abruzzo International, Пескара, Piscara, Πεσκάρα, पिस्कारा, פסקארה, بسكارا, ペスカーラ, 페스카라, 佩斯卡拉, პესკარა
Most popular destinations from Pescara (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 3 miles south of the provincial capital city of the same name, Pescara. Passengers arriving by car please take the E80 towards Pescara and then turn onto the SS5 or take the highway A14/E55 to exit " Pescara Ovest-Chieti" and then follow the signs to the airport on the SS5 (Via Aldo Moro/ Via Tiburtina Valeria).
Rail passengers take trains to the main station Pescara Centrale and then take the bus number 38 that runs at 15 minute intervals between the hours of 6 a.m. and 10.30 p.m., operated by GTM (Gestione Trasporti Metropolitani).