- URL: Pensacola-FL (PNS)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +1 850 436-5000
- Address: Pensacola Regional Airport, 2430 Airport Boulevard, Pensacola, FL 32504, USA
- Operating company: City of Pensacola
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Mobile (86 km)
- Directions by car: Interstate 110 to exit #5, then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: Amtrak Rail Station in Pensacola is closed until further notice since hurricane Katrina.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.40%), Tuesday (13.95%), Wednesday (13.11%), Thursday (14.15%), Friday (13.98%), Saturday (14.63%), Sunday (15.79%)
- Alternative spelling: Pensacola-FL, Pensakola, Пенсакола (Флорида9, Πενσακόλα, بينساكولا, ペンサコーラ (フロリダ州), 彭萨科拉 (佛罗里达州), 펜사콜라, 彭薩科拉
Most popular destinations from Pensacola-FL (Flights per week )
- Houston - George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (72, 14,31 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (64, 12,72 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (41, 8,15 %)
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport, IL (25, 4,97 %)
- Orlando International Airport, FL (17, 3,38 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (17, 3,38 %)
- Nashville International Airport, TN (16, 3,18 %)
- Miami International Airport, FL (16, 3,18 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (16, 3,18 %)
- Houston-Hobby, Airport, TX (13, 2,58 %)
- other (40.97 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 5 km north east of downtown Pensacola. Motorists take the Interstate 110 to exit #5 and follow the signs to the airport.
From the downtown Transfer Center bus number 41 operated by the local transport provider ECAT provides a daily service to the airport. For current departure times please enquire locally.