- URL: Pemba (POL)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +258 27 220-312
- Address: Pemba Airport, Cabo Delgado Province, Republic of Mozambique
- Operating company: Aeroportos de Mocambique (Mozambique Airports Company)
- Parking: Yes, there is plenty of parking available.
- Nearby cities: Pemba (3 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is right on the highway 106, about 4 km or 2 miles southeast of downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (20.11%), Tuesday (15.82%), Wednesday (18.50%), Thursday (18.23%), Friday (18.50%), Saturday (1.88%), Sunday (6.97%)
- Alternative spelling: Пемба, Πέμπα, פמבה, 펨바, ペンバ, 彭巴, 奔巴, Porto Amelia
Most popular destinations from Pemba (Flights per week )
- Johannesburg-Johannesburg Inernational (11, 45,83 %)
- Maputo (8, 33,33 %)
- Dar es Salaam (3, 12,50 %)
- other (8.33 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located about 3.5 km or 1 mile southeast of the bus station and about 6 km or 4 miles from Porto Amelia. It is accessible on the highway 106.