Departures Palm Springs, CA (PSP)Departures flight plan for Saturday, September 18, 2021*
Arrivals Palm Springs, CA (PSP)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, September 18, 2021*
1 Flight routes from & to Palm Springs (PSP)
Alaska Airlines (AS1507, AS1053, AS1505, AS1550, AS1552, AS504, AS484), Sun Country Airlines (SY691)
Airport Palm Springs, CA
- URL: Palm Springs, CA (PSP)
- Time zone: GMT -8
- Service telephone: +1 760 318-3800
- Address: Palm Springs International Airport, Suite OFC, 3400 East Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
- Operating company: City of Palm Springs
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Moreno Valley (68 km), San Bernardino (79 km), Riverside (83 km), Rialto (85 km), Fontana (91 km), Escondido (96 km), Corona (98 km)
- Directions by car: Interstate-Highway I-10 to exit Gene Autry Trail and then southwards to Ramon Road, following the signs.
- Stations: Trains to North Palm Springs Amtrak Station, then catch the Amtrak shuttle bus.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.71%), Tuesday (13.49%), Wednesday (14.44%), Thursday (14.30%), Friday (14.34%), Saturday (13.74%), Sunday (14.97%)
- Alternative spelling: Palm Springs -CA, Палм-Спрингс, (Калифорния), Палм-Спрінгс, Палм-Спрынгс, פאלם ספרינגס, ปาล์มสปริงส์, 棕榈泉, 팜 스프링스 (캘리포니아 주), パームスプリングス (カリフォルニア州), 棕櫚泉 (加利福尼亚州), بالم سبرينغس, پالم اسپرینگز, पाम स्प्रिंग्स
Most popular destinations from Palm Springs, CA (Flights per week )
- San Francisco International Airport, CA (55, 30,90 %)
- Phoenix - Sky Harbor International Airport (40, 22,47 %)
- Denver International Airport, CO (24, 13,48 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (16, 8,99 %)
- Salt Lake City International Airport, UT (16, 8,99 %)
- Los Angeles International Airport, CA (8, 4,49 %)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, WA (8, 4,49 %)
- Calgary International Airport-Banff (5, 2,81 %)
- Bellingham, WA (3, 1,69 %)
- other (1.69 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is less than 2 miles east of downtown Palm Springs. Motorists follow the Interstate-Highway 10 to the exit with Gene Autry Trail (Palm Drive), and continue on this road southwards to the Ramon Road, the airport is then signposted.
Rail passengers take either the "Texas Eagle" or the "Sunset Limited" line to North Palm Springs Amtrak Station and then catch the Amtrak shuttle bus to the terminal. From downtown Palm Springs the number 24 bus operated by SunLine Transit Agency also serves the airport.