- URL: Oulu (OUL)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +358 20 708 7800
- Address: Oulu Airport, Lentokentäntie 720, 90461 Oulunsalo, Finland
- Operating company: Finavia
- Parking: Paid parking is available.
- Nearby cities: Oulu (11 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is southwest of the city centre, near the state road 4/E-8, near the town of Oulunsalo.
- Stations: Take the train to Oulu, then use a taxi or the number 19 bus to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.11%), Tuesday (14.95%), Wednesday (14.69%), Thursday (16.18%), Friday (14.29%), Saturday (11.45%), Sunday (12.33%)
- Alternative spelling: Uleåborg, Улеаборг, Оулу, Όουλου, אואולו, أولو, オウル, 오울루, โอวลุ, 奥卢, 奧盧, औलू
Airport was opened in 1953 and is located about 9 miles southwest of downtown Oulou, near the town of Oulunsalo. Head for Oulu on the state road 4/E-8 to the exit behind Oulunsalo / Lentokenttä and then follow the airport signs.
Rail and bus passengers head for Oulu main train station and then use a taxi or the number 19 bus ("Koskilinjat OY") to the airport. The bus runs weekdays every 20 minutes and on weekends at 60 minute intervals.