- URL: Oslo-Sandefjord (TRF)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +47 33 42 70-00
- Address: Sandefjord Airport, Torpveien 130, 3241 Sandefjord, Norway
- Operating company: Sandefjord Lufthavn AS
- Parking: Paid parking for about 2300 vehicles.
- Nearby cities: Oslo (86 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is between Kullerød and Stokke, use the E-18 to the exit "Fokserød" and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: Head for Sandefjord main station and then use either a taxi or the airport bus "telemarkers Ekspress".
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.35%), Tuesday (14.78%), Wednesday (15.55%), Thursday (15.95%), Friday (16.28%), Saturday (7.19%), Sunday (12.91%)
- Alternative spelling: Sandefjord, Oslo-Torp, Torp, Sandefjordas, Sandefjordi, Осло-Санефьор, Осло-Сандефјорд, Осло-Саннефьорд
Most popular destinations from Oslo-Sandefjord (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Wideroe (144, 26,47 %)
- Wizz Air (108, 19,85 %)
- Finnair (34, 6,25 %)
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines (34, 6,25 %)
- Air France (32, 5,88 %)
- Italia Trasporto Aereo (32, 5,88 %)
- Kenya Airways (32, 5,88 %)
- Air Mauritius (16, 2,94 %)
- Delta Air Lines (16, 2,94 %)
- Gol Transportes Aéreos (16, 2,94 %)
- other (14.72 %)
Opened in 1958, the airport is 8 kilometers or 5 miles north of Sandefjord and about 115 kilometers or 70 miles south of Oslo, near the town of Stokke. From Oslo or Sandefjord use the E-18 to the exit "Fokserød" ( "Kullerød") and then follow the signs on the main road ( "Torpveien").
Rail and bus passengers head for Sandefjord main train or bus station and then use either the airport bus "telemarkers Ekspress" or a taxi to the airport. Furthermore, there are also "telemarks Ekspress" buses from Seljord, Bø, Ulefoss, Skien, Porsgrunn, Torp and Tønsberg. The airport shuttle "Torp Ekspress" is timed with Ryanair and Wizzair timetables and operates between the airport and Oslo Bus Terminal.