- URL: Ornskoldsvik (OER)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +46 660 874-00
- Address: Örnsköldsvik Airport, S-890 35 Husum, Sweden
- Operating company: Örnsköldsvik Airport AB
- Parking: Paid parking for about 210 vehicles in front of the terminal
- Directions by car: The airport is located between the small towns of Husum and Gideä, about 20 miles north east of Örnsköldsvik.
- Stations: The nearest station is about 90 miles further south in Sundsvall.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (20.00%), Tuesday (24.55%), Wednesday (15.45%), Thursday (20.91%), Friday (10.91%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (8.18%)
- Alternative spelling: Örnsköldsvik, Ernšioldsvikas, Орнсколдсвик, Йорншьолдсвик, Эрншёльдсвик, ディックエルンシェルツビク, 오른스콜드스빅, エルンシェルツビク, 외른셸드스비크, 恩舍尔兹维克, 恩金爾茲維克, 恩舍爾茲維克
Opened in 1961, the airport is about 25 miles north east of Örnsködsvik. Please use the highway E-4 towards Husum, and just before reaching town follow the airport signs for about 6 miles. The Veolia-Transport shuttle bus leaves before and after each SAS flight and serves the route airport-Örnsköldsvik downtown.