- URL: Orebro (ORB)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +46 19 30 70-00
- Address: Örebro Airport, SE-705 94 Örebro, Sweden
- Operating company: Örebro Läns Flygplats AB
- Parking: Paid parking in front of the terminal
- Directions by car: The airport is near the main road 204, on the section between Örebro and Lanna.
- Stations: Örebro Airport is an important regional airport in Sweden. It is west of Örebro, the residential town in the province of the same name in central Sweden.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Эребру, Erebru, Švedija, Еребро, Шведска, Erebro, Švedska, أوربرو, Йоребру, Orebro, اوربرو, 외레브로, Örebro, オレブロ, ऑरेब्रो, 厄勒布魯, 厄勒布鲁, エーレブルー
Opened in 1979, the airport is about 8 miles west of downtown Öbrero. From Öbrero use the 204 main road that runs parallel to the E-18 heading towards Lanna and after a few miles follow the signs to the airport.
Statistical weather data for Orebro