Departures Oklahoma City, OK-Will Rogers World (OKC)Departures flight plan for Sunday, September 26, 2021*
Arrivals Oklahoma City, OK-Will Rogers World (OKC)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, September 26, 2021*
1 Flight routes from & to Oklahoma City (OKC)
Allegiant Air (G458, G4138, G4147), Southwest Airlines (WN37, WN806, WN1808, WN2651, WN2753)
Airport Oklahoma City, OK-Will Rogers World
- URL: Oklahoma City, OK-Will Rogers World (OKC)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +1 405 680-3200
- Address: Will Rogers World Airport, 7100 Terminal Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73159-0937, USA
- Operating company: Oklahoma City Airport Trust
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, the first 30 minutes in short term parking are free.
- Nearby cities: Oklahoma City (11 km)
- Directions by car: Interstate 44, exit # 116b or Interstate 240, exit # 116a.
- Stations: By train to Oklahoma City Amtrak Rail Station, then bus 11(METRO TRANSIT) from the transit center.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.59%), Tuesday (14.06%), Wednesday (14.35%), Thursday (15.08%), Friday (14.82%), Saturday (11.52%), Sunday (15.58%)
- Alternative spelling: Oklahoma City-OK-Will Rogers World, Will Rogers World, Оклахома Сити, Оклахома-Сіті, Аклахома-Сіці, Οκλαχόμα Σίτι, ओक्लाहोमा सिटी, オクラホマシティ, โอคลาโฮมาซิตี, 俄克拉何马市, 奧克拉荷馬市, 俄克拉荷马市, 오클라호마시티, ოკლაჰომა-სიტი, أوكلاهوما سيتي, اکلاهوما سیتی
Most popular destinations from Oklahoma City, OK-Will Rogers World (Flights per week )
- Denver International Airport, CO (76, 10,80 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (72, 10,23 %)
- Houston - George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (63, 8,95 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (54, 7,67 %)
- Houston-Hobby, Airport, TX (43, 6,11 %)
- Phoenix - Sky Harbor International Airport (31, 4,40 %)
- Dallas-Love Field, TX (26, 3,69 %)
- Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport, MN (23, 3,27 %)
- Salt Lake City International Airport, UT (23, 3,27 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (22, 3,13 %)
- other (38.48 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 7 miles southwest of downtown Oklahoma City. Motorists coming from the north or west take the Interstate 44 to exit # 116b; from the south and east, follow the Interstate 240 to exit # 166a, the airport is signposted.
Rail passengers take trains to Oklahoma City Amtrak Rail Station, then from the nearby transit center catch bus # 11 operated by METRO TRANSIT.