- URL: Norrkoping (NRK)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +46 11-15 37-10
- Address: Norrköping Flygplats, SE-603 61 Norrköping, Sweden
- Operating company: Norrköping Municipality
- Parking: Paid parking in front of the terminal
- Directions by car: The airport is on the main road 209 between Norrköping and Ljunga.
- Stations: Head for Norrköping main station and then use a taxi or the bus number 116 to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Norrköping, Noršiopingas, Норрчёпинг, Норшьопинг, Норркопинг, נורקופינג, نورشوبينغ, ノーショーピング, 北雪平, 諾爾雪平, नॉरक्योपिंग
The airport was opened in 1934 and is 3 miles east of downtown Norrköping. From Norrköping use the main road 209 towards Ljunga and then follow the signs to the airport. the bus number 116 operated by the local transport provider Östgöta Trafiken runs between airport and the inner city. The service operates at 20 minute intervals.