Airport Niagara Falls International
- URL: Niagara Falls International (IAG)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 716 297-4494
- Address: Niagara Falls International Airport, Niagara Falls Boulevard at Porter Road, Niagara Falls, NY 14304, USA
- Operating company: Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority
- Parking: Yes, free parking for passengers.
- Nearby cities: Buffalo (25 km), Toronto (76 km), Oshawa (89 km)
- Directions by car: On the Interstate 190 to exit # 22 and # 23 and then follow the airport signs.
- Stations: By train to Niagara Falls Amtrak Rail Station and then from the transit centre take bus # 56 or # 57.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.81%), Tuesday (4.48%), Wednesday (11.20%), Thursday (15.69%), Friday (17.37%), Saturday (17.93%), Sunday (16.53%)
- Alternative spelling: ниагара фаллс, Нью-Йорк, ナイアガラフォールズ (ニューヨーク州), 尼亞加拉瀑布 (纽约州)
Most popular destinations from Niagara Falls International (Flights per week )
The airport is located 4 miles east of downtown Niagara Falls. Passengers arriving by car drive on the Interstate 190 to exit # 22 and # 23 and then follow the signs to the airport either on the U.S. Highway 62 (Niagara Falls Boulevard) or the Porter Road.
Rail passengers take trains to Niagara Falls Amtrak Rail Station, then at the nearby Niagara Falls Transit Centre take the # 56 or # 57 bus operated by the local transport company NFTA-METRO.
There is also the possibility of taking buses operated by Adirondack Trailways to Niagara Falls from many cities in the state of New York and from Toronto and Montreal.