Departures Stewart Newburgh, NY (SWF)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, September 28, 2021*
Arrivals Stewart Newburgh, NY (SWF)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, September 28, 2021*
75 cheap direct flights from & to Newburgh (SWF)
Airport Stewart Newburgh, NY
- URL: Stewart Newburgh, NY (SWF)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 845 564-7200
- Address: Stewart International Airport,1180 First Street, New Windsor, NY 12553, USA
- Operating company: New York State Department of Transportation
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, the first 15 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: North Stamford (62 km), Paterson (66 km), Yonkers (66 km), Stamford (69 km), Bridgeport (84 km), Jersey City (86 km), Newark (86 km), Waterbury (88 km), New York (88 km), Elizabeth (94 km)
- Directions by car: Either on the I-87 to exit # 17 or on the I-84 to exit # 5a and then follow the airport signs.
- Stations: Hudson Line to Metro North Beacon station and then take the Newburgh-Beacon Stewart shuttle bus operated by Leprechaunlines.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.75%), Tuesday (13.13%), Wednesday (11.36%), Thursday (15.63%), Friday (15.41%), Saturday (14.60%), Sunday (15.12%)
- Alternative spelling: Newburgh-NY, Stewart International Airport, Ньюбург (Нью-Йорк, США), Νιούμπεργκ, Ньюберг, نيوبورج, نيوبورغ، نيويورك, ニューバーグ (ニューヨーク州), 纽堡 (纽约州), 뉴버그
Most popular destinations from Stewart Newburgh, NY (Flights per week )
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (32, 35,16 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (16, 17,58 %)
- Dublin (8, 8,79 %)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, FL (8, 8,79 %)
- Orlando International Airport, FL (8, 8,79 %)
- Richmond International Airport, VA (8, 8,79 %)
- Myrtle Beach, SC (3, 3,30 %)
- St.Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (3, 3,30 %)
- Orlando Sanford International (3, 3,30 %)
- other (2.20 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located about 4 miles west of Newburgh and New Windsor. Passengers arriving by car from the south or north take the I-87 to exit # 17 and then follow the signs on the South Route 300 to the airport. Motorists from the east and west take the Interstate 84 to exit # 5a and then follow the signs to the airport on the State Road 208.
Rail passengers, coming for example from the New York metropolitan area can take the Hudson Line (Metro North) from Grand Central Station to North’s Beacon Railroad Station and then take the Newburgh-Beacon Stewart shuttle bus operated by Leprechaunlines. Please be advised that this shuttle service does not operate on holidays.
From many cities in the state of New York as well as from Toronto and Montreal there is the possibility of catching buses operated by Adirondack Trailways to Newburgh.