Nejran is served regularly from the three large airports Dammam, Jeddah and Riyadh, from here further national and international flights are available.
- URL: Nejran (EAM)
- Time zone: GMT 3
- Service telephone: +966 (7) -5440181; -5440189
- Operating company: General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA)
- Parking: Yes, there are plenty of parking spaces at the airport.
- Nearby cities: Najran (28 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is on the highway 177, about 34 km or 27 miles Nejran.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.89%), Tuesday (14.26%), Wednesday (14.89%), Thursday (13.83%), Friday (13.40%), Saturday (14.04%), Sunday (14.68%)
- Alternative spelling: Najran, Aba as Sa`ud, نجران, Наджран, 奈季兰, ナジュラーン, Nadschran
The airport is about 34 km or 27 miles northeast of Nejran on the motorway 177. A shuttle bus is currently not available. Please use a taxi or hire a car for the onward journey.