- URL: Natal (NAT)
- Time zone: GMT -3
- Service telephone: +55 84 3087-1200
- Address: Aeroporo Internacional de Natal - Augusto Severo, Aeroporto Int. Augusto Severo S/N°, Emáus - Parnamirim Natal - RN, CEP:59.148-902, Brasil
- Operating company: IFRAERO, Aeroportos Brasileiros
- Parking: Paid parking for about 500 vehicles in front of the terminal.
- Nearby cities: Parnamirim (2 km), Natal (14 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is directly on the BR-101 highway, about 10 miles south of Natal, near the town of Parnamirim.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.81%), Tuesday (14.68%), Wednesday (14.19%), Thursday (14.47%), Friday (15.08%), Saturday (13.45%), Sunday (13.33%)
- Alternative spelling: Натал, नाताल, נטאל, 纳塔尔, ما بعد الولادة, ナタール, 나타우
Most popular destinations from Natal (Flights per week )
- Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport (54, 13,37 %)
- Recife-Pernambuco (43, 10,64 %)
- Rio de Janeiro - Galeao (34, 8,42 %)
- Fortaleza-Ceara (22, 5,45 %)
- Brasilia (17, 4,21 %)
- Sao Paulo-Congonhas (16, 3,96 %)
- Campinas-Viracopos International Airport (14, 3,47 %)
- Lisbon (10, 2,48 %)
- Mossoro (10, 2,48 %)
- Belo Horizonte (10, 2,48 %)
- other (43.04 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 10 miles south west of Natal, on the most northerly edge of the town of Parnamirim. From Natal take the BR-101 motorway towards Parnamirim and then follow the signs to the airport. the bus line A operates between the airport and Natal during the day, it is run by the company "Trampolim da Vitória". Timetable details are available locally.