- URL: Nanaimo (YCD)
- Time zone: GMT -8
- Service telephone: +1 250 245-2157
- Address: Nanaimo Airport, P.O. Box 149, 3350 Spitfire Road, Cassidy, British Columbia - V0R 1H0, Canada
- Operating company: Nanaimo Airport Commission
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Vancouver (59 km), Victoria (78 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is on highway 1 about 13 km or 9 miles south of downtown Nanaimo, near the town of Cassidy.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.57%), Tuesday (14.12%), Wednesday (14.04%), Thursday (13.68%), Friday (14.65%), Saturday (13.72%), Sunday (15.22%)
- Alternative spelling: Ναναΐμο, Нанаймо, ナナイモ, 나나이모, 纳奈莫
Most popular destinations from Nanaimo (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 13 km or 9 miles south of Nanaimo in the village Cassidy. Access to the terminal is directly off Highway # 1 The airport is about 13 km or 9 miles south of Nanaimo in the village Cassidy. Access to the terminal is located directly on the Canadian Highway # 1 The "Tofino Bus Island Express operates a regular service several times a day from the airport on the route Victoria to Nanaimo and Tofino. Tickets from the Greyhound Company are accepted. For current departure times please enquire locally or online. ,A greyhound shuttle also operates daily between Nanaimo and the airport. Alternatively, please take a taxi or rent a car.