- URL: Milan-Linate (LIN)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 02 23 23-23
- Address: Aeroporti di Milano - Linate, Società Esercizi Aeroportuali, Viale Enrico Forlanini, 20090 Segrate, Italia
- Operating company: SEA S.p.A.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Mailand (7 km), Monza (15 km), Bergamo (43 km), Novara (50 km), Piacenza (57 km), Brescia (77 km)
- Directions by car: Ring road Tangenziale Est / Ovest (exit: Aeroporto Milano Linate)
- Stations: Shuttle Air Pullmann; buses to the main station (Air Terminal) and to Milan-Malpensa airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.16%), Tuesday (14.26%), Wednesday (14.98%), Thursday (15.29%), Friday (14.83%), Saturday (13.13%), Sunday (12.35%)
- Alternative spelling: מילנו לינטה, Linate, Mediolan-Linate, Milano Enrico Forlanini, ミラノ・リナーテ, Мілан Лінате, Μιλάνο Λινάτε, 米蘭-利納特, Milano-Linate, Милан-Линате, ليناتي
Most popular destinations from Milan-Linate (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 5 miles east of downtown Milan at the "Tangenziale Est". Motorists drive on the A51 to exit 6 "Linate-Viale Forlanini“ and then follow the signs to the airport. The SP15b (Viale Enrico Forlanini) from Milan also goes directly to the airport.
Rail passengers take trains to Milano-Centrale and then take the shuttle bus that serves the airport every day between the hours of 6.00 a.m. and 11.45 p.m. at 30 minute intervals. The bus 73 also runs between Piazza San Babila downtown and the airport at 10 minute intervals between 6 o’clock in the morning and 1 in the morning. There a also five shuttles a day running between the two Milan airports Milan-Malpensa and Milan-Linate operated by Air Pullman.