Departures Milan-Bergamo - Orio Al Serio (BGY)Departures flight plan for Sunday, January 17, 2021*
Arrivals Milan-Bergamo - Orio Al Serio (BGY)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, January 17, 2021*
19 Flight routes from & to Milan-Bergamo (BGY)
Air Arabia Egypt (E5100, E5104), Almasria Universal Airlines (UJ3393), Air Cairo (SM824)
Airport Milan-Bergamo - Orio Al Serio
- URL: Milan-Bergamo - Orio Al Serio (BGY)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 35 32 63 - 23
- Address: Bergamo - Orio Al Serio; SACBO, Via Orio al Serio 49/51; 24050 Grassobbio; Italia
- Operating company: SACBO S.p.A. (Società Aeroporto Civile Bergamo Orio al Serio)
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, 5400 spaces in total.
- Nearby cities: Bergamo (1 km), Monza (36 km), Brescia (45 km), Mailand (47 km), Piacenza (73 km), Novara (87 km)
- Directions by car: A4/E64 direction Bergamo to the exit „Bergamo“ or „Seriate“, then taking the A-road SS671 and following the signs to the airport.
- Stations: From Bergamo central coach station with the shuttle bus „ATB“, duration of journey 10 minutes. From Milan central coach station with the buses „Autostradale“ or „Orioshuttle“, duration of journey 60 Minuten
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.84%), Tuesday (11.02%), Wednesday (14.45%), Thursday (12.13%), Friday (16.06%), Saturday (14.01%), Sunday (18.49%)
- Alternative spelling: Bergamo-Orio al Serio, Milan-Orio Airport, Милано Бергамо, Мілан-Бергамо, Μιλάνο-Μπέργκαμο, מילאנו ברגמו, ميلان، برغامو, میلان، برگامو, 밀라노 - 베르 가모, ミラノ·ベルガモ, 米兰贝加莫, 米蘭貝加莫
Most popular destinations from Milan-Bergamo - Orio Al Serio (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was built in 1937 and is about 4 miles south east of Bergamo, about 30 miles north east of Milan and 30 miles north west of Brescia. Passengers arriving by car take the A4/E64 leaving either at exit "Bergamo" or "Seriate" and then follow the signs to the airport on the SS671.
Rail passengers take trains to Bergamo main station and then the "ATB" airport shuttle that runs at 30 minute intervals between the hours of 5.15 a.m. and 12 p.m. Alternatively there is the Orionshuttle or the Autostradale from Milan station, both run to the airport at 30 to 40 minute intervals between 4 a.m. and 11.30 p.m. the journey takes about 60 minutes. There is also a shuttle service from Brescia station, the "Autostradale" airport shuttle from Brescia only runs twice in the morning and 3 times in the afternoon.