Departures Marsa Alam International Airport (RMF)Departures flight plan for Monday, January 24, 2022*
Arrivals Marsa Alam International Airport (RMF)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, January 24, 2022*
1 Flight routes from & to Marsa Alam (RMF)
Swiss International Air Lines (LX8150), Edelweiss Air (WK150), Germania Flug (GM3508)
Airport Marsa Alam International Airport
The first privately run airport in the country is in the south of the country near Port Ghalib and just north of the diving town Marsa Alam. Since the airport has been opened, passengers have been spared the long and tiring bus journey from the airport in Hurghada which is 270 km or 200 miles further north. Besides a large number of charter flights to mainly European destinations, there are also regular scheduled flights to Cairo. From here further national and international flights are available.
- URL: Marsa Alam International Airport (RMF)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +2 65 3700003
- Address: Marsa Alam International Airport, Port Ghalib, Red Sea, Egypt
- Operating company: EMAK Marsa Alam for Management & Operation Airports SAE (Aeroports de Paris)
- Directions by car: The airport is near Port Ghalib, about 60 km north of Marsa Alam.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.71%), Tuesday (15.28%), Wednesday (9.90%), Thursday (21.36%), Friday (8.06%), Saturday (15.42%), Sunday (15.28%)
- Alternative spelling: מרסה עלאם, Marsa Alem, Марса-Алам, Μάρσα Αλάμ, مرسی علم, 港阿拉姆, マルサアラム, مرسى علم
Most popular destinations from Marsa Alam International Airport (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First opened in 2003, the airport is about 60 km or 40 miles northwest of Marsa Alam near the town of Port Ghalib. The airport may be reached on the main road 24 (Suez - Bir Shalatyn). There are no taxis or buses at the airport, passengers are usually collected and taken to and from their resorts or hotels.