- URL: Mardin (MQM)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 482 313 34-00
- Address: Mardin Havaalanı, Kızıltepe, D950 - Mardin Kızıltepe Yolu 15. Km., Mardin, Türkiye
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI
- Parking: Parking for 50 cars.
- Nearby cities: Kızıltepe (5 km), Viransehir (77 km), Batman (85 km), Diyarbakir (86 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the D-950, approximately 10 miles southwest of downtown Mardin, near the village of Eroglu.
- Stations: Head for Mardin station and from there either take a taxi or a dolmus to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (12.03%), Tuesday (16.05%), Wednesday (14.33%), Thursday (18.05%), Friday (11.17%), Saturday (12.61%), Sunday (15.76%)
- Alternative spelling: Mêrdîn, Мардін, Мардин, Μαρντίν, מאַרדין, מרדין, ماردين, ماردین, Մարդին, მარდინი, 마르딘, マルディン, 马尔丁, 馬爾丁
The airport was opened in 1999 and is located about 10 miles southwest of Mardin. Take the car on the highway D-950 (Sanliurfa-Mardin Yolu) towards Kiziltepe and follow the signs to the airport grounds.
Rail and bus passengers head for Mardin Kiziltepe central bus station and then take a minibus (dolmus) or a taxi to the airport.