Airport Manhattan Regional Airport, KS
- URL: Manhattan Regional Airport, KS (MHK)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +1 785 587-4560
- Address: Manhattan Regional Airport, 5500 Fort Riley Boulevard, Manhattan, KS 66502-5497, USA
- Operating company: City of Manhattan
- Parking: Yes, free parking
- Nearby cities: Topeka (86 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is on the State Road 18. Take either the Interstate 70 to exit #303 or follow the signs to the airport directly from Manhattan on the SR-18.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak railway station is about 50 miles east in Topeka, which is served by the "Southwest Chief" line (Chicago to Los Angeles).
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.74%), Tuesday (14.94%), Wednesday (13.82%), Thursday (14.23%), Friday (14.33%), Saturday (13.51%), Sunday (14.43%)
- Alternative spelling: Манхэттен (Канзас), マンハッタン (カンザス州), 曼哈頓(堪薩斯州)
The airport is about 3 miles southwest of Manhattan. Passengers arriving by car please take the Interstate 70 to exit #303 and follow the signs to the airport on State Road 18 for 7 miles. Alternatively from Manhattan take the State Road 18 (Fort Riley Boulevard) southwest for about 3 miles to the airport.