Departures Malatya (MLX)Departures flight plan for Friday, February 28, 2020*
Arrivals Malatya (MLX)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, February 28, 2020*
Regular scheduled flights are operated to the Istanbul or to the capital Ankara, from here further connections are available.
- URL: Malatya (MLX)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 422 266 00 46 - 47
- Address: Malatya Erhaç Havaalanı, Akçadağ, Malatya,
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI / Air Forces Command
- Parking: Parking for 100 vehicles.
- Nearby cities: Malatya (21 km), Adiyaman (77 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is about 20 miles northwest of Malatya on the D-875 near Aksaray.
- Stations: Head for Malatya main station, then either use a taxi or a dolmus to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.54%), Tuesday (12.09%), Wednesday (14.72%), Thursday (14.31%), Friday (15.38%), Saturday (12.83%), Sunday (15.13%)
- Alternative spelling: Malatya Erhaç, Μαλάτεια, Meletiye, Meletî, Meledî, Малатия, Малат'я, Malatija, Малатья, Малатија, Մալաթիա, ملطية, ملطیه, マラティヤ, მალათია, 말라티아, 马拉蒂亚省
Most popular destinations from Malatya (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was opened in 1941 and is located about 20 miles north west of Malatya. By car use the D-300 (Kayseri-Malatya Yolu) to the exit to the D-875 in the direction of Özal. Then use the D-875 for about 10 miles to Aksaray and then follow the signs to the airport.
Rail and bus passengers head for Malatya main stations and then take a minibus (dolmus) or a taxi to the airport.