Regular scheduled flights are operated to the Istanbul or to the capital Ankara, from here further connections are available.
- URL: Malatya (MLX)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 422 266 00 46 - 47
- Address: Malatya Erhaç Havaalanı, Akçadağ, Malatya,
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI / Air Forces Command
- Parking: Parking for 100 vehicles.
- Nearby cities: Malatya (21 km), Adiyaman (77 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is about 20 miles northwest of Malatya on the D-875 near Aksaray.
- Stations: Head for Malatya main station, then either use a taxi or a dolmus to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.17%), Tuesday (11.06%), Wednesday (16.60%), Thursday (13.19%), Friday (12.77%), Saturday (15.11%), Sunday (15.11%)
- Alternative spelling: Malatya Erhaç, Μαλάτεια, Meletiye, Meletî, Meledî, Малатия, Малат'я, Malatija, Малатья, Малатија, Մալաթիա, ملطية, ملطیه, マラティヤ, მალათია, 말라티아, 马拉蒂亚省
The airport was opened in 1941 and is located about 20 miles north west of Malatya. By car use the D-300 (Kayseri-Malatya Yolu) to the exit to the D-875 in the direction of Özal. Then use the D-875 for about 10 miles to Aksaray and then follow the signs to the airport.
Rail and bus passengers head for Malatya main stations and then take a minibus (dolmus) or a taxi to the airport.