Airport Madison, WI
- URL: Madison, WI (MSN)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +1 608 246-3380
- Address: Madison-Dane County Regional Airport, 4000 International Drive, Madison, WI 53704, USA
- Operating company: Dane County
- Parking: Yes, short-and long-term parking, the first 15 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Madison (9 km), Rockford (99 km)
- Directions by car: Interstate 90 to exit # 138b then on Highway 30 to the junction with Highway 113; then follow the signs.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak Rail Station is about 25 miles further north in Columbus, where there is a connection to the "Empire Builder" line.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.86%), Tuesday (14.30%), Wednesday (13.79%), Thursday (13.69%), Friday (14.13%), Saturday (13.90%), Sunday (15.34%)
- Alternative spelling: Dane County Regional Airport, Truax Field, Мэдисон (Висконсин), Мэдысан,Вісконсін, Медисън, Уисконсин, Мадисон, Висконсин, Медісон, Вісконсин, Μάντισον, Ουισκόνσιν, מדיסון-ויסקונסין, ماديسون، ويسكنسن, مدیسون,ویسکانسین, मैडिसन, विस्कॉन्सिन, მედისონი, უისკონსინი, แมดิสัน, รัฐวิสคอนซิน, 매디슨 (위스콘신 주), マディソン (ウィスコンシン州), 麦迪逊 (威斯康星州)
Most popular destinations from Madison, WI (Flights per week )
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport, IL (146, 19,81 %)
- Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport, MN (71, 9,63 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (54, 7,33 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (34, 4,61 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (32, 4,34 %)
- New York - Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (24, 3,26 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (23, 3,12 %)
- Denver International Airport, CO (22, 2,99 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (20, 2,71 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (14, 1,90 %)
- other (40.3 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 5 miles northeast of downtown Madison. Car drivers may reach the airport on the Interstate 90 taking this to exit # 138b and then continuing on Highway 30 to the junction with Highway 113, directly to the airport.
From the North Transfer Point in downtown Madison there is a daily bus # 24 provided by Metro Transit, which goes directly to the airport terminal. For current departure times please ask locally.