Airport London International (Ontario)
- URL: London International (Ontario) (YXU)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 519 452 40-15
- Address: London International Airport, 1750 Crumlin Road, London, Ontario, NV5 3B6, Canada
- Operating company: Greater London International Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: London (9 km), Kitchener (71 km), Guelph (93 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is 10 km or 7 miles east of downtown London, at the end of Oxford Street.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.97%), Tuesday (12.78%), Wednesday (12.42%), Thursday (14.17%), Friday (15.77%), Saturday (14.88%), Sunday (16.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Лондон (Онтарио), Λονδίνο (Οντάριο), لندن-انتاریو, ロンドン (オンタリオ州)
Most popular destinations from London International (Ontario) (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First opened in 1943, the airport is about 10 km or 7 miles northwest of downtown. It is easily reached using Highway 2 (London - Woodstock). Between the bus # 36 operates a regular service from Monday to Friday. For current departure times please enquire locally. Alternatively, please take a taxi or rent a car or use the "Robert Q" - Airbus, places must however be reserved well in advance.