4 Flight routes from & to London City (LCY)
British Airways (BA8731, BA8733, BA8735, BA8762, BA8737), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH928, LH926), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH6235)
British Airways (BA8732, BA8736, BA8734, BA8761, BA8738), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH929, LH927, LH937)
British Airways (BA8454, BA8450, BA8458, BA8496, BA8456, BA8460, BA8452), KLM (KL981)
British Airways (BA3270, BA3274, BA3272, BA3276), flybe (BE1400, BE1404, BE1408), Etihad Airways (EY6196)
Airport London City Airport
- URL: London City Airport (LCY)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 20 7646 0000/88
- Address: London City Airport, Royal Docks, London, E16 2PX, United Kingdom
- Operating company: London City Airport Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, short-term and long-term parking may be used on payment of a fee.
- Nearby cities: London (12 km), Basildon (29 km), Watford (36 km), Gillingham (37 km), Chelmsford (39 km), Slough (44 km), Southend-on-Sea (45 km), Woking (46 km), Crawley (46 km), Luton (53 km)
- Directions by car: A 13 Blackwell Southend-on-Sea, in Canning Town take the A1011, A112 or A1020 and follow the signs.
- Stations: Jubilee Line (gray) to Canning Town and then change for the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) direction of King George V.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.87%), Tuesday (17.68%), Wednesday (17.51%), Thursday (17.89%), Friday (17.42%), Saturday (4.12%), Sunday (7.50%)
- Alternative spelling: Londres-Ciudad, Лондон-Сити
Most popular destinations from London City Airport (Flights per week )
- Amsterdam-Schiphol (198, 17,49 %)
- Zurich (Zürich)-Kloten (116, 10,25 %)
- Frankfurt-Main (96, 8,48 %)
- Dublin (92, 8,13 %)
- Luxembourg (82, 7,24 %)
- Edinburgh (70, 6,18 %)
- Rotterdam (62, 5,48 %)
- Berlin Brandenburg (58, 5,12 %)
- Dusseldorf (52, 4,59 %)
- Glasgow (41, 3,62 %)
- other (23.42 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- British Airways (1360, 60,42 %)
- KLM (224, 9,95 %)
- Swiss International Air Lines (172, 7,64 %)
- Luxair (162, 7,20 %)
- Italia Trasporto Aereo (160, 7,11 %)
- Lufthansa (96, 4,26 %)
- Loganair (49, 2,18 %)
- other (1.24 %)
The airport is situated on the Thames, in the northeast of the city, less than 10 miles from the West End, and about 6 miles from London’s financial district, the City.
Motorists should use the A13 Blackwall to Southend-on-Sea and in Canning Town take the A 10100, the A1020, or the A112 south. The airport is then signposted.
Rail passengers can easily access the airport by subway or bus. Take the Jubilee Line (gray) to Canning Town station and change there for the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) in the direction of King George V. The journey time from Canning Town is about 8 minutes. The public buses 473 and 474 also run from Canning Town to the terminal building.