- URL: Lodz (LCJ)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +48 42 683 52 55
- Address: Port Lotniczy Lodz im. Wladyslawa Reymonta Sp. z.o.o, ul. Gen. S. Maczka 35 94-328, Polska
- Operating company: Port Lotniczy Lodz im. Wladyslawa Reymonta Sp. z.o.o
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, the first 30 minutes are free to drop off and pick up passengers
- Nearby cities: Lodz (6 km), Kalisz (91 km), Płock (94 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the main road DK 1/ E 75 and is signposted from downtown Lodz
- Stations: Trains to Lodz - Fabryczna or Lodz – Kaliska, then use bus route 65 or the airport shuttle bus "L" to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (22.22%), Tuesday (7.41%), Wednesday (25.93%), Thursday (7.41%), Friday (22.22%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (14.81%)
- Alternative spelling: Łódź, Lodz-Lublinek, Лодзь, Лодз, Lodž, Лођ, Λοτζ, Lodzė, Lodza, Лоѓ, Lođ, ლოძი, לאדזש, לודז', وودج, ووج, ウッチ, 우치, 罗兹
The airport was opened in 1925 and is about 4 miles southwest of downtown. Passengers arriving by car please take the main road DK 1 / E 75 to the crossroads with the 713 ( Aleja Adama Mickiewicza) and then head east on the "Aleja Ksiedza Biskupa Wladyslawa Bandursrskiego", the airport is then signposted.
Rail passengers take trains to Fabryczna or Kaliska stations and then use the bus 65 or the airport shuttle bus "L" to the airport.