- URL: Liverpool (LPL)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 871 521 8484
- Address: Liverpool - John Lennon Airport, Liverpool, L24 1YD, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Liverpool Airport plc
- Parking: Yes, chargeable short - and long-term parking facilities.
- Nearby cities: Liverpool (14 km), Saint Helens (15 km), Bolton (39 km), Manchester (46 km), Stockport (47 km), Preston (49 km), Blackburn (52 km), Oldham (54 km), Blackpool (55 km), Stoke-on-Trent (58 km)
- Directions by car: In Liverpool take the A562 and then turn off onto the A561, the airport is then signposted.
- Stations: By train to Liverpool Lime Street Railway Station, and from here take the Arriva Airport shuttle bus No. 500. The N86 night bus also goes to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.16%), Tuesday (14.28%), Wednesday (12.91%), Thursday (13.32%), Friday (14.13%), Saturday (16.06%), Sunday (16.15%)
- Alternative spelling: Liverpul, Liverpūle, Liverpulis, Λίβερπουλ, Ліверпул, Ливърпул, Ливерпуль, Ливерпүүл, Ліверпуль, لیور پول, ليفربول, لیورپول, 리버풀, लिवरपूल, ליברפול, ლივერპული, リヴァプール, லிவர்பூல், ลิเวอร์พูล, 利物浦, Լիվերպուլ, ლივერპული
Most popular destinations from Liverpool (Flights per week )
- Dublin (54, 11,00 %)
- Belfast International (27, 5,50 %)
- Alicante (26, 5,30 %)
- Isle of Man (21, 4,28 %)
- Amsterdam-Schiphol (20, 4,07 %)
- Málaga (18, 3,67 %)
- Tenerife South - Reina Sofia Airport (12, 2,44 %)
- Cork (12, 2,44 %)
- Arrecife-Lanzarote (12, 2,44 %)
- Krakow (12, 2,44 %)
- other (56.42 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is in the south of the city, on the banks of the River Mersey. Motorists coming from the north and northeast into the city should take the M62 towards Manchester and turn off at the exit N ° 6 onto the A5300, after about 3 miles turn right onto the A561. From here the airport is signposted. Motorists arriving from the south should use the M56 to Exit N ° 12, and then turn onto the A557 (Weston Point Expressway) taking the exit to the A562 (Queensway). The airport is signposted after about 3 miles.
Rail passengers, should take trains to Liverpool Lime Street Railway Station, and then use the number 500 airport shuttle bus operated by "ARRIVA". The N86 night bus also goes to the airport. The journey takes about 45 minutes. There is also a shuttle bus from Liverpool Parkway Station.