Airport Lewisburg, WV
- URL: Lewisburg, WV (LWB)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 304 645-3961
- Address: Lewisburg-Greenbrier Valley Airport, 219 N. Lewisburg Road, Lewisburg, WV 24901, USA
- Operating company: Greenbrier County Airport Authority
- Directions by car: Take the US Highway 219 from Lewisburg in a northerly direction and follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: The closest Amtrak Rail Station is about 5 miles east in White Sulphur Springs, where there is a link to the "Cardinal" line.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (12.34%), Tuesday (13.80%), Wednesday (13.07%), Thursday (13.88%), Friday (14.29%), Saturday (16.15%), Sunday (16.48%)
- Alternative spelling: Greenbrier-Lewisburg-WV, Greenbrier Valley Airport, левисбург, Западная Виргиния, リューイスバーグ, 路易斯堡
Most popular destinations from Lewisburg, WV (Flights per week )
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport, IL (16, 16,16 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (15, 15,15 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (12, 12,12 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (7, 7,07 %)
- New York - John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (5, 5,05 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (3, 3,03 %)
- Staunton-Shenandoah Valley, VA (2, 2,02 %)
- other (39.4 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located 4 miles north of downtown Lewisburg. Passengers arriving by car please take either the Interstate 64 to exit # 169 and follow the sings to the airport on US Highway 219 (Jefferson Street) in a northerly direction. Those arriving from the north or the south head straight for the US Highway 219 towards Lewisburg and after the border of the city follow the signs to the airport.