Departures Leeds-Bradford (LBA)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, June 15, 2021*
Arrivals Leeds-Bradford (LBA)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, June 15, 2021*
- URL: Leeds-Bradford (LBA)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 871 288 2288
- Address: Leeds Bradford International Airport, Leeds LS19 7TU, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Leeds Bradford International Airport Limited
- Parking: Yes, there is chargeable short - and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Leeds (9 km), Bradford (11 km), Huddersfield (25 km), York (39 km), Oldham (46 km), Rotherham (52 km), Manchester (55 km), Blackburn (56 km), Sheffield (57 km), Bolton (60 km)
- Directions by car: Use the A658 from Bradford in a northerly direction to Knaresborough, beyond Yeadon follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: There is a daily airport shuttle service from Bradford Railway Station using the Metro Connect buses 737 and 747 and from Leeds Railway Station with the Metro Connect bus 757.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.61%), Tuesday (12.70%), Wednesday (12.27%), Thursday (15.28%), Friday (16.22%), Saturday (12.33%), Sunday (15.59%)
- Alternative spelling: Leeds Airport, Лідс-Бредфорд, Лийдс-Брэдфард, Лидс-Брэдфорд, Ληντς-Μπράντφορντ, ليدز, ليدز برادفورد, לידס-ברדפורד, लीड्स-ब्रैडफ़ोर्ड, リーズ-ブラッドフォード, 리즈-브래드퍼드, 利兹-布拉德福德
Most popular destinations from Leeds-Bradford (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Jet2.com (463, 39,85 %)
- flybe (110, 9,47 %)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (46, 3,96 %)
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines (46, 3,96 %)
- Xiamen Airlines (46, 3,96 %)
- British Airways (42, 3,61 %)
- Kenya Airways (38, 3,27 %)
- Delta Air Lines (32, 2,75 %)
- China Eastern Airlines (31, 2,67 %)
- ALITALIA (30, 2,58 %)
- other (23.92 %)
Leeds Bradfors airport is located north of the town of Yeadon. Motorists should use the A658 Bradford-Knaresborough and just before Yeadon follow the signs to the airport.
Rail passengers should take the train to Bradford Interchange Railway and then take a bus to the airport from the bus station. "Metro Connect" operates the buses 737 or 747 that serve the airport on a daily basis. Passengers may also travel to Leeds City Railway Station and take the "Metro Connect" bus No. 757 that stops at the airport terminal.