- URL: Lappeenranta (LPP)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +358 20 708 6300
- Address: Lappeenranta Airport, 53600 Lappeenranta, Finland
- Operating company: Finavia
- Parking: Paid parking is available, the first 60 minutes are free with a parking disc.
- Directions by car: The airport is on the State Highway 6 / 13 and is only about 2 kilometres from downtown.
- Stations: Take the train to Lappeenranta station and then use a taxi or walk; the airport is under 1 mile from the airport grounds.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Villmanstrand, Lapenranta, Лаппеенранта, Лапеэнранта, Лаппеэнранта, Лапенранта, Λαπεενράντα, لابينرنتا, لاپرنتا, לאפנראנטה, ლაპეენრანტა, لابينرنتا, ラッペーンランタ, 拉彭蘭塔, 라펜란타
Opened in 1918, Lappeeranta airport is the oldest airport in Finland and is located under 1 mile west of downtown, directly on the State Highway 6 / 13.
Rail and bus passengers head for Lappeenranta main bus or train stations and then use either a taxi or walk; the airport is less than 1 mile from the station.