Airport La Romana
Regular and seasonal international flights serve airports in North America (Toronto, Miami, New York and Montreal) and a number of European airport such as Dusseldorf, Milan-Malpensa, Madrid, Paris, London-Gatwick as well as flying to some cities in the Caribbean.
- URL: La Romana (LRM)
- Time zone: GMT -4
- Service telephone: +1 809 523-8501 (Central Romana Corp. Contact Office)
- Address: Aeropuerto Internacional de La Romana - Casa del Campo,
- Operating company: Central Romana Corporation
- Parking: Yes, there is plenty of parking available.
- Nearby cities: La Romana (7 km), Higüey (29 km), San Pedro de Macorís (41 km)
- Directions by car: The airport access road is directly off Route 3, about 10 km or 7 miles east of La Romana, and approximately 6 km or 4 miles north of Casa de Campo.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (1.05%), Tuesday (3.14%), Wednesday (3.48%), Thursday (31.36%), Friday (36.59%), Saturday (14.63%), Sunday (9.76%)
- Alternative spelling: Casa de Campo-La Romana, Casa de Campo, Ла Романа, Ла Романа, Λα Ρομάνα, לה רומנה, لا رومانا, 라로마나, ラ・ロマーナ, 羅馬納, 拉羅馬納, 拉罗马纳, ला रोमाना, ลาโรมานา
Most popular destinations from La Romana (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was first put into operation in 2000 and is located about 10 km or 7 miles east of the centre of La Romana and approximately 6 km or 4 miles north of Casa de Campo.