Departures Kuala Lumpur-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (SZB)Departures flight plan for Saturday, May 28, 2022*
Arrivals Kuala Lumpur-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (SZB)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, May 28, 2022*
4 Flight routes from & to Kuala Lumpur (SZB)
Malindo Air (OD1409, OD1401, OD1405, OD1407, OD1403), Firefly (FY1579, FY1501), Malaysia Airlines (MH5361)
Malindo Air (OD1404, OD1406, OD1408, OD1402, OD1410), Firefly (FY1500, FY1578), Malaysia Airlines (MH5360)
Airport Kuala Lumpur-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah
Regular scheduled flights serve Alor Setar, Johor Bahru, Kerteh, Kota Bahru, Kuala Terengganu, Langkawi, Pekanbaru, Penang, Redang, Tioman and also to Batam, Medan (Indonesia) and Koh Samui (Thailand).
- URL: Kuala Lumpur-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (SZB)
- Time zone: GMT 8
- Service telephone: +60 3-7845-3245
- Address: Kuala Lumpur Subang - Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International Airport, 47200 Subangv Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
- Operating company: Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
- Parking: Yes, there is plenty of parking available.
- Nearby cities: Kampung Baru Subang (3 km), Shah Alam (6 km), Petaling Jaya (12 km), Klang (15 km), Kuala Lumpur (17 km), Rawang (21 km), Seremban (63 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located near the highways 15, B9 and E35, about 22 km or 17 miles west of Kuala Lumpur, Subang.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.65%), Tuesday (14.75%), Wednesday (14.17%), Thursday (14.56%), Friday (14.98%), Saturday (14.04%), Sunday (12.85%)
- Alternative spelling: Kuala Lumpur-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah, Subang International, Subang Skypark, Куала Лумпур - Субанг, سوبانج جايا-كوالالمبور, کوالالامپور-سوبانگ, クアラルンプール - スルタン・アブドゥル・アジズ・シャー空港, 吉隆坡 - 苏丹阿都阿兹沙机场, 吉隆坡 - 蘇丹阿都阿茲沙機場
Most popular destinations from Kuala Lumpur-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport, which was first opened in 1965, is located about 22 km or 14 miles west of the centre of Kuala Lumpur, in the community of Subang Jaya. It is best reached on the highways 15, B9 and E35.
The new airport that has been in operation since 1998, Kuala Lumpur International Airport is located 45 km or 28 miles south-east of Highway E6.