Departures Kos (KGS)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, September 22, 2021*
Arrivals Kos (KGS)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, September 22, 2021*
13 Flight routes from & to Kos (KGS)
Germania Flug (GM3504), Swiss International Air Lines (LX8356), Edelweiss Air (WK356)
Condor (DE1620), TUI fly (X34572), Laudamotion (OE190), Eurowings (EW9130)
TUI fly (X34882), Corendon Airlines Europe (XR1040), Eurowings (EW658)
TUI fly (X34883), Corendon Airlines Europe (XR1041), Eurowings (EW659)
Condor (DE1621), TUI fly (X34573), Laudamotion (OE191), Eurowings (EW9131)
- URL: Kos (KGS)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +30 22420-56000
- Address: Kos International Airport - "Hippocrates", PO Box 85302, Kos, Dodecanese, Greece
- Operating company: Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, about 100 spaces.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (12.13%), Tuesday (14.43%), Wednesday (13.67%), Thursday (15.80%), Friday (14.39%), Saturday (13.37%), Sunday (16.21%)
- Alternative spelling: Cos, İstanköy, Kósz (Sziget), Кос, Coo, Κως, קוס, كوس جزيرة, جزیره کس, 코스 섬, コス島, 科斯岛
Most popular destinations from Kos (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was opened in 1963 and is 18 miles west of the capital of the island near the town of Antimachia. From here, the airport is signposted.
There is a shuttle bus that operates before every Olympic airlines arrival and runs passengers to the capital. All other tourists can take local buses operated by the KTEL to Kos, Mastichari, Kardamena or Kefalos.